Repurposing your containers
Has your candle reached the end of its lifespan? We encourage you to reuse your containers.
How to clean your container
- Heat your oven to 175 degrees
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Set your container upside down on your baking sheet. Place the sheet into your over for 10 minutes (set a timer)
- After 10 minutes, remove from the oven. Use an oven mit to lift your container off the baking sheet. The wax will completely melt onto the baking sheet.
- Use a paper towel to clean out your container to remove any remaining
- Clean-up is easy. Simply toss the parchment or aluminum foil.
Ideas for reuse
- Vase for flowers
- Pencils and pen holder
- Make-up brushes
- Make-up pencils and lip glosses