- Bartlett Pear combines with white peach and crisp apple for the juiciest warm weather fragrance.
- Fresh Coconut swirls with banana and buttery vanilla for the most indulgent beach blend.
- Prosecco is a bubbly mix of white peach, juicy pear, and green apple.
- Sparkling Sangria is a delicious blend of muddled citrus fruits and red currant with a woody vanilla finish.
- Strawberry Champagne is a fusion of wild strawberries and brut champagne on a bed of soothing musk and sandalwood.
- Sugared Citrus is an enticingly sweet blend of citrus fruits with hints of tropical pineapple, goji berry, and mango.
- Cucumber Green Tea refreshes the senses with crisp cucumber, lime zest, and notes of fresh jasmine and daisies.
- White Linen is an airy blend of floral and musk reminiscent of freshly washed cotton sheets.
- Bergamot is crisp, acidic, and subtly spicy.
- Paloma is a bubbly cocktail of grapefruit and pear garnished with notes of floral and musk.
- Pink Grapefruit compliments orange peel and white musk to create the most uplifting aroma.
- Tarocco Orange lends its bold flavor to a blend of citrus fruits, berries, and vanilla.
- Black Dahlia & Birch is a refined union of summer florals and birch bark atop earthy base notes.
- Bourbon Oak No.2 is a dry, woody blend of whiskey and golden oak softened with sweet caramel and vanilla bean.
- Goji Berry & Hemp is a sophisticated mix of pear nectar and goji berries contradicted by charred hemp leaves and amber wood.
- Late Harvest Chardonnay boasts a full spectrum of fruit with added notes of spice to create the same sweet complexity found in limited production bottles.
- Sandalwood harmonizes with rich dark chocolate, cedarwood, and jasmine atop luxurious velvet musk.
- Smoky Suede is a decadent blend of tobacco leaves, lily, and leather.
- Gardenia Grapefruit is a fragrant summer blend of citrus and sweet florals.
- Lavender Vanilla soothes the soul as nutmeg, ginger, and vanilla bean warm up a bouquet of French lavender.
- Rose Petal is a romantic union of velvety rosebuds and fresh foliage.
- Tuberose petals release an intoxicating aroma that is intensified by fresh green leaves and warm amber.